• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Trying to access the RSPB website for Big Garden Birdwatch (2 Viewers)

I managed to add my results today. I have to say, I downloaded the ipad app to make the count (which helped keep our 6-year-olds interested!) only to find that the app doesn't actually allow you submit records to the RSPB. You can very helpfully send yourself an email of the results, and that's it! Can't really see the point!

Thanks for all the people who have been trying to submit their Big Garden Birdwatch counts. The weekend was very slow for the RSPB website but has been working fairly well since Sunday. Please try again if you've failed over the busy weekend, we've had over 100,000 so far which is great. For information, the ipad app mentioned by lazza, is nothing to do with the RSPB. We've approached Apple to try and get this removed but not that easy.

Thanks for all the people who have been trying to submit their Big Garden Birdwatch counts. The weekend was very slow for the RSPB website but has been working fairly well since Sunday. Please try again if you've failed over the busy weekend, we've had over 100,000 so far which is great. For information, the ipad app mentioned by lazza, is nothing to do with the RSPB. We've approached Apple to try and get this removed but not that easy.

Hi there,
What I would like to know, is what's happening about the RSPB Community Forum which has been unavailable for the last 4 days apart from a few hours on Saturday evening? Despite a number of RSPB members asking on Twitter and Facebook when the Community will be back online and asking what the problem is, there still has been no clear answer.
Ian

There seems to be problems with the RSPB website yet again during these early hours and the RSPB Community Forum seems to be down yet again, after just been back for its first full day since last Friday. I just don't know what the problems are.
Ian.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back