• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Upton Warren (5 Viewers)

It was wasn't it!

Phil, the film buff. George of the jungle, eh. Soon it'll be Disney and Sponge Bob. 3:)

"You arrogant little B*******d" for pointing that out.;)

No really, thanks Dave. I stand corrected. I remember it so well now. Rowan Atkinson and Mel Smith. Brilliant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beCYGm1vMJ0

Link to the sketch for you.

Right back to the birds. {about time too eh Mike - "sorry my fault"}:t:

Pictures from the Moor's

A Few snaps from the weekend.

Simon P :t:

Attachments

• Green-Woodpecker-001.jpg
    Green-Woodpecker-001.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 108
  • Kestral-003.jpg
    Kestral-003.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 136
  • Fieldfare-001.jpg
    Fieldfare-001.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 104
  • Curlew-001.jpg
    Curlew-001.jpg
    471 KB · Views: 100
Pictures from the Moor's

A Few more snaps from the weekend.

Attachments

• Pintail-003.jpg
    Pintail-003.jpg
    472 KB · Views: 94
  • Water-Rail-00001.jpg
    Water-Rail-00001.jpg
    318.2 KB · Views: 89
  • Common-Snipe-001.jpg
    Common-Snipe-001.jpg
    454.1 KB · Views: 100
  • Red-Wing-002.jpg
    Red-Wing-002.jpg
    476.7 KB · Views: 95
Even more pictures

More and more pictures from the Moor's this weekend.

Attachments

• Tree-Creeper-001.jpg
    Tree-Creeper-001.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 123
  • Tree-Creeper-004.jpg
    Tree-Creeper-004.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 123
  • Grey-Wagtail-001.jpg
    Grey-Wagtail-001.jpg
    470.1 KB · Views: 108
  • Kestral-005.jpg
    Kestral-005.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 125
I Promise this is the last lot for today.

Yet more from the Moor's

Simon P :smoke:

Attachments

• Robin-002.jpg
    Robin-002.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 102
  • Common-Snipe-002.jpg
    Common-Snipe-002.jpg
    461.4 KB · Views: 101
  • Bull-Finch-001.jpg
    Bull-Finch-001.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 116
  • Blackcap-(Male)-006.jpg
    Blackcap-(Male)-006.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 123
Really outstanding shots!

A Few snaps from the weekend.

Well done with your selection of photographs! I think these are excellent images - its very refreshing to see such HQ images on this forum, as these really do capture the moment in all its glory for all to appreciate! Excellent photography - I think this is what bird lovers will really want to see! A high standard to which all other photographers will want to aspire to I'm sure!

I would be very interested to learn about what lens and camera you are using, if you are willing to tell us and also some detail about the shots themselves? Very impressive!

Hello Upton photographers.

I need to ask you a massive favour. I am in need of photographs of 253 bird species for a talk I am giving soon. I am not the sort of person who just copies them off google images, realising that copyright is important.

Now back in 2010 I saw 253 species in the year, a new Green Birding Year List record.

Vern, bless him, is helping me and I'm extremely grateful for that but if you think you can help, can you please email me at

[email protected]

and I'll email you a list of species whose images I need.

Any use of your photograph will receive recognition in any literature that I give out for the talk, and future talks.

Thanking you,

Gary Prescott

Biking Birder 2010

Hi mate. Help yourself per my Flickr link below. You
can download them and they haven't got copyright writing on them. May not be all the ones you need tho.

More and more pictures from the Moor's this weekend.

Cracking Treecreeper shots Simon, you seemed well choughed with them when showing them to me on the camera screen - glad they came out so well . ( I was the chap with the bridge camera taking the shots of the Blackcaps. )
Glenn

Wow!
The reponse to my request for photos has been outstanding and can I put here that I not over totally overwhelmed but extremely grateful to everyone who's got in touch with offers of photos. I have spent the whole evening collating and it's been a real privilige to see so many wonderful photographs.
Thank you so much.
You really are the best people on the planet - along with the Vols and te birders and .... the whole community of Upton Warren.
THANKS!!!!!!!

New wader at UW.

Sorry about the title, don't get your hopes up!
Pics show 'Dexterious Aquaticus' unless you can come up with a better name.
The residents didn't like it one bit.:t:

Attachments

• dex1.jpg
    dex1.jpg
    420.7 KB · Views: 112
  • dex2.jpg
    dex2.jpg
    420.1 KB · Views: 117
If its not a silly question - how come there are 55 people viewing this thread at the mo? Has something been reported I dont know about?! :smoke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back