• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Using the Op/Tech-Bino Wrap With The Meopta B1.1 8x32 (1 Viewer)

gcole

United States
Living in Florida I like to scan the seven ponds in our gated Senior community with my binoculars searching for the Florida Softshell turtle. This is our second year in Florida and I am finding my ability to sneak up on these turtles has been a real challenge but this Op/Tech Binocular Wrap has made my ability to get my eyes on these very fast moving critters more successful before they make that dash to disappear back into the water. This particular binocular wrap is made of a very soft neoprene stretch material , with a elastic band that holds the binocular while you have your binoculars hanging on your neck allowing for a very quick access for that quick view to your eyes. The size I am using is the small, which is the perfect fit for the Meopta B1.1 8x32 binocular. It fits snuggly , providing protection for both the ocular/objective areas (no need to have the covers on ) as well as most of the rest of the binocular with only a small area on the sides seen. Light and tight fitting one does not know it’s actually there. It’s soft on the chest , very comfortable even when bouncing when I am on my bike. I do not work or have ever had any association with this company. I highly recommend this product. Now I have a much better chance of catching these shy critters with their pants down:-O before they disappear out of sight.

Attachments

• DC9927EB-B979-42A2-877A-A4DE73AF59FF.jpeg
    DC9927EB-B979-42A2-877A-A4DE73AF59FF.jpeg
    318.5 KB · Views: 60
  • 660EAAB7-8C0B-4B09-B4CA-913160948E22.jpg
    660EAAB7-8C0B-4B09-B4CA-913160948E22.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 69
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back