• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Vietnam in February/March (1 Viewer)

dcw

Would anyone be interested in a short 5 day tour of Dalat with Vietnam's best bird company/guide? There only open dates are the end of February into early March. Cost look like about 120USD per day with 3 people all inclusive. I would also like to bird elsewhere in Vietnam either before or after this.

Would anyone be interested in a short 5 day tour of Dalat with Vietnam's best bird company/guide? There only open dates are the end of February into early March. Cost look like about 120USD per day with 3 people all inclusive. I would also like to bird elsewhere in Vietnam either before or after this.

Hi Dave

There's a group of us birding from Siem Reap to Kratie in Cambodia from I think 5th-10th March (http://www.birdforum.net/showthread.php?t=290235). What is the last date of your tour? It might be possible to do your tour and then fly from Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap, although by the sounds of it the timings would be a bit tight. Otherwise might be interested in birding with you after 10th if you're still around.

Hello. As of now dates are looking like about Feb. 26-March 2. This tour begins and ends at the Dalat airport so minimal travel to maximize birding time.

I birded delat for 2 weeks in 2013, I did on motorbike taxi, getting dropped off and collected each day for about $10. the birding was easy and I connected with most of my targets.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back