• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Visiting Parque del Guadalhorce, Malaga by car. (1 Viewer)

Dawsy

I'm staying in Spain near Malaga for a few days this week and was hoping to visit Parque del Guadalhorce traveling by car. I'm struggling to find details about where I could park. Anyone got any experience of visiting by car? I would be visiting with my only moderately birding- tolerant family so it can't involve long walks from car to park.
Michael

I'm staying in Spain near Malaga for a few days this week and was hoping to visit Parque del Guadalhorce traveling by car. I'm struggling to find details about where I could park. Anyone got any experience of visiting by car? I would be visiting with my only moderately birding- tolerant family so it can't involve long walks from car to park.
Michael
Hi Micheal,
I've only just picked this up, I had my car broken into in this area. Park on Calle Guadalhorce near the church don't park on the Calle near to the mouth of the Guadalhorce. Access to the reserve is just along this road.
Cheers Bill

They broke into my car when it was parked next to the ramp onto the bund a few metres back from the beach, even though there was nothing on view (I thought) and I'd taken out the back parcel shelf, so it could be seen that there was nothing in the hatch. It was only when I came back to the car after a couple of hours on the reserve and part of the plastic fairing for the driver's door lock fell onto the ground when I opened the door that I noticed something was amiss. That's when I noticed damage to the keyhole on the door. And that's when I realised that I'd forgotten about a single 1 Euro coin that we'd left in the cupholder near the handbrake after using it for a supermarket trolley the previous day. It was no longer there.

They'd broken in to get 1 Euro!

Beware. It used to be the first place I visited on leaving the airport. No more.

Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back