• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

What is the name of the bird? Egypt (1 Viewer)

kingston_55

What is the name of the bird?

hello guys.

It's not game but i really don't know name that bird and i don't know it's real or not

picture at attachment

thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20180317_115532 copy.jpg
    IMG_20180317_115532 copy.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_20180317_11532 copy.jpg
    IMG_20180317_11532 copy.jpg
    384 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Looks to be a female House Sparrow - but the image has been stretched out of proportion, probably during resizing ;)

Welcome to Birdforum!

yes (cropped) stretched because it's personal pic by the way I got this bird from my camera and I do not know how this bird appeared in the picture.

anyway thank you for info.

big regards

It would be great if you could get some pictures of more bird species from Egypt - you have some wonderful ones. You might get hooked ;)

added another image at attachment for same picture but cropped better than first one.

but i think house sparrow is small than bird in my picture, do you agree me it's strange.

thanks

It does look a little strange but maybe just a question of perspective. There are no birds much larger than House Sparrow that look similar.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back