• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

What website to order from now? (4 Viewers)

Another vote for Doug and Neal at CamerlandNY. They always try to please!

proudpappa56 on eBay is a BF member. Features Swarovski and Opticron as far as I know. SUPER fast communication and shipping.

B&HPhoto does a nice job. Great specials and fast shipping.

Europtic.com does a good job.

That's the ones I use the most these days....

:t:

I just bought some Swaro ELs at LLBean and someone told me they have a 1 year return policy. That's pretty good.

I am pretty sure that applies only to LL Bean products (like their hiking boots, flannel, etc...) and not third-party items sold in their stores.

You could be right because I haven't checked. I didn't actually find out and that's a big my bad. I was in too much of a hurry to grab the deal before it vaporized. It looks like I got the very last pair because they are no longer listed on the website. I assume there must be something. If I don't like them I'm guessing I'd not have any trouble selling them to someone here at that price.
Anyway I think LLbean would likely be one of the better places to make a binocular purchase if they have the usual 30 day return that the other decent places have.

Buying optics with a good return policy is always good, B&H supplied me with one good glass, then 2 dud Zeiss SFs, so sometimes they get bad batches, at least they were returned with no hassle/problems.

Andy W.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back