• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Whilst I've been away.... (1 Viewer)

Mutter

Hi all

As some of you may know I was expecting a delivery from the stork during the very merry month of May.

Well look who arrived on 23rd May... Asha Louise...and pictured with her, big brother Harry

529936245_238f5dd352.jpg

529936271_e40099a56e.jpg

Sushma and Asha are both doing well.

In the garden.....? Well lots of young: blue tits and great tits; goldies; blackbirds; and sparrows. The squirrels eating more seed than I would like :C and the heron has left me with just 2 small goldfish now but that's nature I guess.

Just thought i'd keep you informed of what was going on.

andy

Congratulations Andy, she's gorgeous!! Harry too of course, he looks so proud of his sister. Lovely photos, glad they are both doing well.

Congratulations Andy she's beautiful. Best wishes to you and your family on your happy event :clap: :clap: :clap: .

Many Congratulations Andy & Sushma:clap: :clap: You have two beautiful children!
Wishing every happiness to you all!

Many, Many Congratulations Andy, & well done Sushma :clap: :clap: :clap:
You have a beautiful Daughter, and a gorgeous Son, Andy. I'm sure you know how lucky you are. A Long and Happy life to your new Babe, and to her big brother.
With Very Best Wishes to You & Your Family,

Hi Andy.
Many congratulations to you all. To Harry for his little sister, and to Sushma and your good self for the wonderful addition to your family. Asha is beautiful, and Harry is a handsome young chap, but don't tell him, we don't want him getting above his station at his age. LOL!!

All the very best to you all.
Baz.

Congratulations Andy and Sushma.:clap: You've got two beautiful children there. My very best wishes to you and your family.

Awwwww! How gorgeous.
Congratulations Andy, your babies are beautiful.
Big hugs to you & your family.

Congratulations!

Don't forget to get them started on the birdwatching nice and young! Can you get binoculars for babies? ;)

Hi Andy,

Congratulations to you and mostly to your wife (well she did most of the work!).

Don't need to say bring them up with a love of Nature do I.

Bill.

Many congratulations! She is absolutely gorgeous (as is Harry!). Wishing you all a happy life together.

Thanks everyone for the kind wishes.

Have no fear she has been out in the garden with me over the weekend watching all the activity on the feeders and around the pond. She'll be getting her first Collins as soon as she can read!

andy

:hi: Hi Andy.

You posted the most beautiful photographs. Of course it helps when you have the loveliest of children to photograph! :t:

Congratulations to you and your family! Cherish them all. Keep a very close eye on the children. They grow up far too quickly!

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Kindest regards to you and yours,

Lydia

Hi Andy.....sorry I've been off the board for a while but just wanted to say congrats on the birth of your new baby Asha.....she's gorgeous!!! Nice to meet Harry too after all this time!!
You've 2 lovely kids there,well done Dad and Mum too of course!!!!:t:
Best wishes,

Hi Andy Congratulations on your new arrival, a lovely little girl, and what a nice name Asha, Well done mate.

All the Best Peterk

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back