• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Winner Announced; Next Drawing Aug 10th: Win a Pair of PRIME HD binoculars (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot++++ Too much for me and not like Scottish weather at all!!

At least my internet is working again.

yu ful ½ understanding situación, buddy!

most of the writing zombie's 24 posts have been on the ZR contest threads. Nothing really brings 'em out of the bushes like the smell of free optics! :gh:

Thanks Charles ... after I win!
Brock 7/19

1 YES mi is not cosy "all-true-ist" like master whot is always wryting little poem etc etc four enterteyning yu little greedybeeks whot is onli triing snatch away loveli prismáticos

mi is FULL GREEDY loveli prismáticos ¡coming MI HOUSE only!

2 this fuly un-trueing mi writing MARCH-OR-ITY post of turaco yu 1 time better counting little-stroke on paper making veri helpfool sistim if yu 1 little discalculy counting-problem (mi fuly understanding situación) ¡than yu fool seeing situación!

3mi is ful peas-loving writing-zombie so mi FUL INVITATION yu coming 1 secret-winter-solsticze-mounteyn-cave-writing-zombie-meating there yu FUL Enjoyment also FUL friend-ship-making with poor writing zombie whot is ALSO ful-time posting on petti local paper and ALSO ever LEASH-keaping ALSO muzzle-wearing four not biting UN-SCREW-PELL-US industry not biting IN-CAMP-A-TENT polytishan not byting FEED-A-PILE churchmen etcetc (detail mi furnishin later on)

¿yu coming mr brock sureli? if worthy publisher yu unleashing meybee for 1 solstyce holy-day?

gdl (fool-inteligencia writing-zombie)
Please note: For personal reasons I've given up posting. Whatever you may read above is an automatic post created by my writing-zombie Garra-de-Loro. I assume no responsibility for the contents. Replies will not be understood, though they may still be answered.
Raffaele

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back