• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Winner Announced; Next Drawing Aug 10th: Win a Pair of PRIME HD binoculars (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
... that is the question

Just got a call from a friend who needs help finishing three barrels of beer:t: :t: B :)

Mr. Typo, Sir, if you had ever experienced the brewing industry from the inside, you probably wouldn't touch beer any more. We don't know for sure whether the hygienic standards in the wine industry are higher, but fortunately we are lacking first-hand experience here and recommend this beverage rather than the working-class favourite beer.

Kind regards
TURACO

In college I developed an interest in cinema after taking an introductory course, and then decided to attend film school at NYU ...
Brock 8/5

Mr. Brock, Sir, since you are an expert in this field: What do you think of Rashomon by Akira Kurosawa? (Personally we prefer Spider Web Castle - Throne of Blood in the English translation -, or Roman Polanski's version Macbeth, which naturally is closer to the original.)

If you will grant us a last remark, Mr. Brock: It seems to us that the wonderful line quoted in your signature (Dis is duh palace a my fadda ...) does not go back to the work you name, but rather to "Son of Ali Baba"; we are not saying that it makes a big difference, though.

Kind regards,
TURACO
Please note: Master Raffaele has travelled to Aspromonte in Reggio Calabria, heartland of the 'ndràngheta. April 2009: So there he was. With only a vague memory of his own name, and an attire not untipical for 'ndràngheta-killers. Found on the outskirts of a village, the name of which speaks for itself: San Luca. To be or not to be? That's a simple question, because it will always find its own answer. This one, however, will never find its own answer: VICTIM OR VILLAIN?
TRC

Last edited:
A hot day today. All the birds were in hiding at Kinnordy. Did see an Osprey though - I'd have had better views with decent bins though... not the 20 year old pair I'm currently using. Please Charles... pick me next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back