• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zeiss FL objective covers (1 Viewer)

LucaPCP

Happy User
It seems the Zeiss FL 8x32 use the same style objective covers as the Conquest HD, and those covers provide a very poor fit (at least mines; they do not fit properly and do not stay on).

If you have Zeiss FL, are you satisfied with the covers?

It seems the Zeiss FL 8x32 use the same style objective covers as the Conquest HD, and those covers provide a very poor fit (at least mines; they do not fit properly and do not stay on).

If you have Zeiss FL, are you satisfied with the covers?

Hello Luca,

I have had no problems with my objective covers. However, I bought my FL 8x32, at least fifteen years, ago. Newer might have different covers.

Stay safe,
Arthur Pinewood :hi:

Last edited:
Hi,

Unless Zeiss have changed their accessories lately the 32 FL was supplied with objective caps like this which are a perfect fit.

These are still available from Zeiss.

Gary

Attachments

• OG cap.JPG
    OG cap.JPG
    173.4 KB · Views: 12
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back