• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Chosun! If content were the criteria - you might hit the jackpot! Hope Charles sees that one!

Sal's really a poet - never know what will be revealed in a Binocular giveaway!

LOL Gretchen!

Oh that's lovely Sal - I might (just might) forgive you this once for such outright betrayal:-C ;)

D

Delia! Well Charles - see that? Maybe I'll give her this one night stand. If the next Zen-Ray win falls tonight, give it to Delia! (But if you can't, then I'll take it ;) )

Delia! Well Charles - see that? Maybe I'll give her this one night stand. If the next Zen-Ray win falls tonight, give it to Delia! (But if you can't, then I'll take it ;) )

Aaaw thanks Sal... I'm crying now at such generosity.

D

I think I posted every day since I first saw the announcement, but that was after the one post a day rule went into effect.

I think there should be lesser prizes like monoculars, straps, cases, Zen Ray hats (is there such an animal?), lens cleaners, etc. so that there are more chances to win something.

That's how they hook you with the state lotteries. You will probably never hit the Big One, but you might win $10 in the scratch cards (I won $20 once, and it was the first time I played).

It keeps up your enthusiasm, and keeps you playing. But this way, you post, nothing happens or even worse, the poster above you wins, and then you have to take out your earmarked copy of Norman Vincent Peale's The Power of Positive Thinking and give it another read.

I'm rooting for the Prime ED, not just for myself, but for all people out there who can't afford an alpha (or can afford one but don't think they are worth the high price), because what the world needs now is not another 2K alpha but The People's Bin. Good quality optics at a price that doesn't require taking out a second mortgage on your depreciated home.

You could be right - and a lot of lesser prizes would still be nice (but the postage probably wouldn't be).

(Any chance you're in the middle of reading above book lol?)

Congratulations to JLPritchard. But I wish I'd been picked.

Ditto.

Are we obliged to read the previous 324 pages ?

Yes. There's eg lots of really good and important stuff posted by people like me hidden in there ...

whats the chance of winning?

I reckon 1 in 10 roughly order of magnitude for the whole thing if you've posted once each day. On the basis of 4 pages of posts each day, 25 posts a day = 100 people posting, 12 bins to win ...

Maybe a bit out but still a lot better than the lottery!

Aaaw thanks Sal... I'm crying now at such generosity.

D

I'm just crying because I haven't won yet ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back