• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

neoprene sheet in camouflage colours (1 Viewer)

Hirundapus

Does anyone know of a UK supplier of neoprene sheet in camouflage colours? Warehouse Express/Kevin W. don't have quite what I want, which is ideally sheet 'DPM' camouflage neoprene. Many thanks if anyone can help.

You might like to try a Dive Shop, my local store Diveline in Ipswich used to be able to have wetsuits made to order and I know a couple who had camouflage ones made up (not sure why)

You might like to try a Dive Shop, my local store Diveline in Ipswich used to be able to have wetsuits made to order and I know a couple who had camouflage ones made up (not sure why)

Diving suit neoprene material is available in a sort of 'general' camouflage style but whether you can buy it 'off the shelf' is another matter!

Doh, try wildlife watching supplies, the cover on my lens is camo neoprene!! staring me in the face all the time!!:-O

Hi,

You might want to phone Kevin direct, I bought some Camo neoprene from

him a while ago. About a sq. mtr and 4-5mm thick for £18 or so. He did not

have a range of patterns at the time, dontt know if that has changed, mine

is the "Marsh Grass" type !!!!

If you speak to Kevin direct I have always found him to be very helpful,

speed of delivery sometimes leaves something to be desired though.

Regards Charles

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back