• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Spread your wings...!!! (1 Viewer)

birdman

Орнитол&
Welcome one and all to you wonderful ex-Beebs :t:

But don't stay an ex-Beeb forever...

If you haven't done so already, come and join the rest of us in the Big Wide Forum.

It can be a bit hairy-scarey at times, but life's exciting like that!!!

See you around.

:t: :t: :t:

Already have done! I would reccommend the Garden Bird section for anyone wanting a gentle intro (plus there is a great, detailed report about what to do about cats in the garden!)

Thank you birdman for another welcome to this site. As a garden birder, I have already visited the Garden Bird Forum and joined in there. I think it's great. And I shall definitely be joining in others too. I am already spending too much time here, neglecting my duties, as it is so addictive. I know I am not alone in this.

birdman said:

Hi Birdman and thanks for yet another friendly welcome. :hi:
I don't intend using just this 1 board I'll be along to see the others just as soon as possible!

Thanks again,

Hi Birdman, :hi: thank you for your welcome.
I've started looking around the other forums but so far have been too busy reading to do any posting. I've spent hours in the galleries, some people are just SO talented! :cool:

Hello Birdman. I keep having a recce but I haven't got used to this format yet.I will have some input when I do.Besides, my comp'r has currently got it's kickers in a twist. Thanks for the welcome tho'.
octogenarian maurice

mauricek said:
Hello Birdman. I keep having a recce but I haven't got used to this format yet.I will have some input when I do.Besides, my comp'r has currently got it's kickers in a twist. Thanks for the welcome tho'.
octogenarian maurice

Hi Maurice from another OAP! Have you noticed there's a Computers and Internet Forum. Very helpful they are with all sorts of problems. :t:

(Sorry Andy we'll be keeping you busy) ;) - wish there was an OAP smilie

Keep exploring!

D

Last edited:
birdman said:
But don't stay an ex-Beeb forever...

If you haven't done so already, come and join the rest of us in the Big Wide Forum.It can be a bit hairy-scarey at times, but life's exciting like that!!!

See you around.
:t: :t: :t:

Hi, Birdman, thanks for the welcome. I actually got "sucked" into two other forums before I landed here:t:, and I know we shall all be exploring soon. The biggest problem I am having is leaving the site, it is so interesting :clap:

Trying to go now as I have other things to do ;) but I doubt I'll make it.

Thelma

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back