• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

GPO Passion ED 10 x 32 Review. (1 Viewer)

Dipperdapper, puesto 13,
Considero que Lee es un tipo muy agradable, pero no me refiero a un informe de prueba de GPO en el sitio web de House of Outdoor por Lee, sino a un informe de prueba realizado por mis colegas y yo. Ese informe de prueba se centró en binoculares de 30/32 mm, nuevos y antiguos.
Gijs van Ginkel

Thanks Neil. Wonder why some makes design the opposite way to 'normal' (albeit normal is only what I've always been used to although I'm sure every model I've had was the same). I briefly tried an SVBony which was also the opposite way...felt v wrong 🙂 but guess muscle memory eventually sets in.
Left handed focuser designers. :)

Took advantage of a great deal and bought an ED 8x32 for my wife a while back and so far have been very impressed. IMO, the optics punch far above their weight. Have heard some complaints of focus wheel play with some units. It is certainly possible that we received a “cherry” specimen, but there is no play and optics, build, handling are all first rate. Overall, we’ve been very satisfied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back