• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

In dilemma Noctivid 10x42 vs NL Pure 10x42 (4 Viewers)

Taking the thread title to mean your interest here is specifically the 10x42 Noctivid and NL Pure, my experiences with them are very favorable for either. The main differences for my usage are the way my eyes fit the binocular and the field of view. I use a binocular without glasses and also with a variety of glasses. I recommend trying them each taking time to get comfortable and best fit for your eyes
Taking the thread title to mean your interest here is specifically the 10x42 Noctivid and NL Pure, my experiences with them are very favorable for either. The main differences for my usage are the way my eyes fit the binocular and the field of view. I use a binocular without glasses and also with a variety of glasses. I recommend trying them each taking time to get comfortable and best fit for your eyes and eyewear.

Totally agree with you. "The way my eyes fit the binoculars and the field of view."
the way my eyes fit the binocular and the field of view.

MiddleRiver summed it up as good as can be without deviating from the two of your choices. These are two of the best binoculars on the planet, both are phenomenal. Both have extraordinary image and build quality, the best of the best if you will. It will come down to which one feels better in your hand. Don’t listen to anything Denco Dennis says , he only points out the good things about binoculars he’s selling, or will be selling.
Yes, but Dennis is right about the 8x42 SLC. They tick all the boxes and are top notch binoculars

Yes, but Dennis is right about the 8x42 SLC. They tick all the boxes and are top notch binoculars
And I would agree myself, but it's a matter of taste. Since the OP was trying to choose between NV and NL, I would suspect he had different priorities.

But that was three months ago, and he offered no further information and hasn't been back since, so we may never know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back