• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New Old Member (1 Viewer)

My SLC 10x56's should arrive soon. Two espresso machines, grinder and a wall clock were sold.
that's pretty funny! High-end espresso machines....sounds like you could spend quite a bit of money there! Almost like cars.

That's a great deal on the SLC's, you'll love them. You might have to go slumming at Dunkin' Donuts from now on but it's worth it! :p:p It only took about 5 or 10 minutes out of the box for me to realize I loved them, they seem near perfect. And the best value, for the same price or less as the 42's you get the power of the huge extra-dispersion 56mm objective lenses.

I'm not sure how the site works for reporting a great siting so I will need to figure it out.
There's a thread "What did you see in your binoculars today" in this section, also other sections like "Your Birding Day".

It will be great being able to see a little later and a little earlier with some excellent glass.
I wonder how large the difference will be from your 8.5x44... don't expect too much. At any rate you'll appreciate having 10x, and one of the brightest available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back