• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

w.Krombach Wetzlar Porrolux 8X30 (1 Viewer)

Jack Nchlsn

United Kingdom
Hi All,
I have been trying to find some information about these binoculars that were left to me by my father in law.
They are in pretty good condition and the image is really clear. The thing is, I have been trying to find the age of these but I cannot seem to find any type of catalogue or list with these ones in.
So I was wondering if anybody could link me to anywhere that may be of use. What seems to throw me is I cannot find anyting with W.KROMBACH.
Thanks in advance
binoculars (4).jpgbinoculars (9).jpgIMG_20230924_161131381.jpgIMG_20230924_161153944.jpgIMG_20230924_161256437.jpgIMG_20230924_161438873.jpg

normjackson, post 2,
I can not add more information about Krombach as the information supplied in my report (in DUTCH), you refer to. Much be easy to translate with the help of Google translate.
I received the information from Krombach itself as well as from data I had already collected.
Gijs van Ginkel

Many thanks Gijs and NormJackson,
Would you be able to have a rough guess as to how old they are? I am assuming that the number on the front is not the serial number as it's pretty low compared with some I've seen. I think the case is the original, but no markings apart from "Made in Germany"
I appreciate your help, and reading your report, I have come to the right place.
Once again, thankyou

Users who are viewing this thread

Back