• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Weather For February 2012 (2 Viewers)

Gorgeous sunny day here with not a cloud in the stunning blue sky :t: Very heavy frost overnight with temperatures down to -7C :eek!: Daytime temp rarely getting above 2C all day.

We're still on the cold side of the front with temperatures struggling to get above freezing. The overnight snowfall was a joke here and it was all gone by mid morning.

Attachments

• IMG_5664 (640x480).jpg
    IMG_5664 (640x480).jpg
    231 KB · Views: 15
Its cold with a bit of snow here but we did get some space weather last night!!

Attachments

• P1090818.JPG
    P1090818.JPG
    234.8 KB · Views: 13
  • P1090815.JPG
    P1090815.JPG
    213.4 KB · Views: 12
Lovely shots, Dafi.
Rain Saturday, temps up to 12c, but a lovely sunny day Sunday & much chillier.
Similar today & only 2c.

Bit of a wild day today with the strong SW wind blowing a hooley as the day progressed! Sunny at times and a very pleasant 10C :t:

Had my first dandelions in full bloom today but no sign of coltsfoot yet despite my looking very hard! Hubby is now a bit bemused at my interest in botany....says it's bad enough me looking for birds everwhere we go without adding flowers to the mix! :-O

'Oop North', Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & yesterday, it was warm, but drizzly a lot of the time. Maximum 17c, warmer than Devon, so OH said.
Today here it's overcast & 10c.

Had quite a lot of sunshine today, very calm and nice. Considering it's February it's really warm - have had the windows and back door open a couple of times over the last few days and spent this afternoon sitting in the garden watching the female Blackbird gathering mud and grass for her nest.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back