• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Weather For February 2012 (6 Viewers)

Cloudy damp start at 6am but VERY mild - approx 13C at 10.30am :king: Sun looks like it's about to break through the clouds at any moment and the birds seem to think it's spring - VERY lively and singing today! Even observed two wood pigeon mating on the sycamore outside our living room window!

Gorgeous sunny afternoon spent at Stag Rocks, Bamburgh.

Had my first Red-tailed Bumble Bee (three separate bees!), first Small Tortoiseshell butterfly and three Seven-spot Ladybirds.....oh, and my first Coltsfoot flowers of the year too :t:

When will this anticyclonic gloom go away? It seems to have been grey for days! Temps been at 13°C, but the dampness and greyness has made it feel colder.

Lovely here, it was grey & cloudy when I went to the village, but we have blue sky & sunshine now. 12c, but it feels warmer in the sun.

After another grey and dreary start, the sun has appeared and there is clear blue sky. Hazy in the distance, but it is warm out there.

Another bright day with sunny spells. Not quite as warm as yesterday (which reached 16C!!!) because of a slightly cooling wind but still a nice 13C :t:

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back