• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (65 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Bongo:clap: B :)... s'pose that means no other Scottish entrants have a hope now though :-C

Oh well.. quite used to that - I never win anything anyway!

D

What to say??

What to say?? I can not write a short story, I tried a poem once that was a bust. We are are having a cold spell in Nevada it is in the 60s.

lulubelle,

Nice pix. I assume that's the burrow in the shadow?

I thought you were buying Cabela's 10x42 HDs? I guess you want to see if you win a Prime ED first? Better specify to Charles on your next entry that you are a 10x birder so you get the 10x42. I already have two 10x bins, so I'm looking for an 8x42. If you win the 8x and I get the 10x, we can exchange them. Deal?

Brock

Thanks and yes the burrow is the hole you see.

Guess should specify that if I win, yes I would like to have a pair of 10x42's!!!

I am still looking at the Cabela's HD's, etc. I am strongly trying to control my urge to buy any bin at the moment - other pressing matters at hand. Doesn't help to read Frank's reviews....my hand seems to stray in the direction of the credit card when I read a good review!!! Thought about getting a Meopta Meostars 10x42 from a fellow BF'r and instead got a new(er) car. I would really like to get a pair of good porros, but unsure what to try. Tried Cascades and didn't care for them. Just got back from the Lower Rio Grande Valley and tried a pair of Bushnell Customs and didn't care for them at all. Also tried several pairs of Alpen roofs - Wings, Tetons and Raniers.

Would be more than willing to give the 10x42 Prime a try!

Haven't availed myself of Charles' generosity in terms of allowing a post per day. This post changes that :) Again thanks Charles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back