• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

some uk birds 600mm digiscoped (1 Viewer)

j palmer

well i havent had a lot of time to get out with the camera but when i can i make it worth will getting as many images from my garden studio.

40d and the 600scope.

many thanks
jason

Attachments

• blue tit 2 copy.jpg
    blue tit 2 copy.jpg
    296.8 KB · Views: 277
  • robin calandar copy.jpg
    robin calandar copy.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 241
  • robin in the snow copy.jpg
    robin in the snow copy.jpg
    279.4 KB · Views: 205
Great job jpalmer.
Just got my scope today. Orion 80mm f/7.5 ED Refractor. Suppose to be the same as your Skywatcher 80mm 600mm. I don`t have t-con yet. Going to order a Kenko PRO 300 1.4 t-con.when I save up some money.

I`ve been follering your threads on another forum. You are the one that got me interested in this digiscoping game. You have got some GREAT shots with this scope.

One thing for sure, you have set the bar high.
Thanks for all your help,

thanks you all very much for looking and kind commnets :t:

what scope ?

the last two would make great xmas cards.. |^|

skywatcher ed 80/600 pro which has now had an up grade with a paint job and differant focuser.

Great job jpalmer.
Just got my scope today. Orion 80mm f/7.5 ED Refractor. Suppose to be the same as your Skywatcher 80mm 600mm. I don`t have t-con yet. Going to order a Kenko PRO 300 1.4 t-con.when I save up some money.

I`ve been follering your threads on another forum. You are the one that got me interested in this digiscoping game. You have got some GREAT shots with this scope.

One thing for sure, you have set the bar high.
Thanks for all your help,

thanks bill hope you get on with it as it's a beast . wit that tc you should get excellent shot but remeber to stop down ie.. as my 40d with the 2xtc ive had to go as far 1 2/3 just to get the right exsposure.

a good tripod and head depending on what you are use to but ill be getting
a manfrotto video head 703? soon

many thanks jason

Hello. Im also starting to use SE Ed80 on a Canon 30D. Could you tell me what is the tripod settings? Im wondering about that... Thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back