• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Got sketches? (2 Viewers)

It's been quite a wait for us, Sam. Must have been hard on you also. What lovely shots to show us as a welcome back. The Bohemian is lovely, and as usual the Hummingbird is great. I like the colors and the fanned tail on this one. Hope you had a great Holiday season.

Thanks very much Nick Mike and Lisa, it's so good to be hearing your comments again:king:

Yes Lisa, it was difficult to wait , but it gave me some time off;)
Thanks again everyone :t::t::t:

Thanks Steve, great to hear from you;)
Well folks, the gallery is down, so i thought id post my latest here..it's a Bahama Woodstar, from a different angle, painted with acrylics.
I had no idea why i painted the background pink |:S| It was just going that way...;) :t::t::t:

Attachments

• Bahama Woodstar.jpg
    Bahama Woodstar.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 76
Bless you Tim!;) Thanks for your great comment, im might put in our bedroom, purple and pink goes canny together :t:
Thanks again! :t:

Hi Sam,
this is beautiful, the background is perfect........great instinct!!
A totally relaxing painting for your bedroom:t:eek::)
It's stunning :D

Thank you very much Tilly! It's great to hear from you in the Forum and thanks for popping on to my threado:)
Hope to see you soon in the gallery, thanks again :t::t::t:

Sam, superb rendering of these two Crested Tits. Lovely moon in the background. You really managed the top notch quite well.
I missed the Bahama Woodstar when it was posted, great spread on the tail feathers, and as usual superbly drawn.

Hi Sam, Very nice art work with the Crested Tits and the background is out of this world.;):t:
Still very cold here.:eek!: I hope South Shields is treating you good weather wise.
Regards,Steve

Last edited:
You always manage an oriental feel to your paintings Sam, all spiced up with some tropical colours. Very nice indeed.

Mike

Thanks Lisa, Nick, Tim, Steve and Mike for all your kind words and messages:t::t::t:

Steve---it's cold and frosty at the minuet...lot's of sun around too, hope everythings fine your at your end?;)

Sam it was really beautiful today, 21.1°C/70°F , it was -12°C/10°F with wind just the other day. I am glad you are getting some sun anyway, sounds like it needs to warm up some. Grandson coming this weekend.;)
Regards,Steve

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back