• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Rick in Sydney Australia (1 Viewer)

Rickd750

Just bought a Nikon p1000 , came from a d750 with a lot of lenses. I originally had the p900 and loved it. So, I decided to go to the p1000 , suites me just fine. Iā€™m not a professional photographer, and really just email or print a few photos. I love that I can quickly zoom in on something. I love to photograph wildlife and birds. Nature is so wonderful and I really try to get time off work to enjoy nature and quiet time. I have attached a few photos birds in Sydney. Rick.

Hi there and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum :t:

We're glad you found us and thanks for taking a moment to say hello. Please join in wherever you like ;)

Hi Rick and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm about to get a P900, so I'm sure you'll enjoy this bigger boy! I hope we may see some of your pictures in The Gallery.

You appear to have tried to upload some pictures to this thread, if you need any help please don't be afraid to ask.

Hi Rick and welcome to the forum. Enjoy your time here.

Welcome to BirdForum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope you enjoy your visits.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back