• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Retirement (1 Viewer)

I have recently retired and have discovered this new direction in life. Beats watching TV. Do a bit of travelling and already have several images of unidentified species. There must be someone out there who can identify them!

Welcome to the retirement age and do take your time and enjoy all the wildlife that is around it's fascinating. It's not so long ago that I retired as well but the wildlife has kept me from boredom and senility lol.

I have recently retired and have discovered this new direction in life. Beats watching TV. Do a bit of travelling and already have several images of unidentified species. There must be someone out there who can identify them!

Welcome to the retirement club and to Birdforum. There's an ID forum on here where you can post you pictures for identification, expect some fast responses.

HI

Welcome to Birdforum.

Good to have you with us...Bird and Wildlife watching are a wonderful way of relaxing and keeping fit.

welcome to the forum ,i have been in the same boat for the last year its a great life ,spending all your kids inheritance on new camera gear LOL

Hello and welcome from Inverness.

I know it's wishing your life away....... but I wish I was retired!!

Good Birding.

Dave

Welcome to Birdforum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope that you enjoy your visits.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back