• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Foreign internship (1 Viewer)

Dear fellow Birders,

After misplacing this thread yesterday, I hope I get a new chance around here! I know this isn't really a common question around here, but I really hope some of you can help me. This is the "problem":

I study Applied Biology (Bsc) in The Netherlands and in 2013 (second part January untill second part May ( 20 weeks)) I have to do an internship abroad. During my stay I have to do my own research project, and this makes it really hard to find a location for my internship. As you would expect, I want to study (water)birds during my internship!

I'm not very demanding about the location, but I prefer Sweden/Finland (other parts of Scandinavia aren't that accessible for me) or Scotland/ U.K.

I really hope some you might have an idea were to look (google isn't my friend ;)) or maybe know a place were I can do my internship!

Thanks!

Micha

Micha

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back