• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Gill Osborne's 2019 List (1 Viewer)

Saturday 21st September

105: Raven ~ single bird flying overhead and 'cronking' as I was busy on the allotment :t:

Wednesday 27th November

106: Redwing ~ small group of 15 in trees just past Lion Bridge

Sunday 1st December

107: Bullfinch ~ stunning male singing quietly to himself in small beech tree along Ratten Row

Well....so long and good riddance to 2019 :-O What a cr*ppy year it turned out to be with illness, a return of my crippling depression and being forced out of a job i loved by a bullying scumbag of a boss :C

On the plus side I've had time in my six months sabbatical to take stock and work out what it is that truly brings me joy and, more importantly, what does not but is done out of sheer habit.

Despite only getting out birding on a handful of occasions I was relatively pleased with my final total of 107. Aiming to hit at least 175 in 2020....which WILL take some planning as I have to rely on public transport and my own two feet :-O But hey, what would life be without a few challenges?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back