• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Petit Jean State Park, Arkansas (1 Viewer)

btjones_ar

BT Jones
Hello everyone,
I was searching for information on crows having white stripes on their wings and came upon BirdForum. Yesterday, in Ponca, Arkansas, on a photography workshop with Arkansas wilderness photographer Tim Ernst, Tim saw a crow with white stripes on its wings. Since I knew of no "normal" crow with these markings, I was looking for anwers. Thanks and hope to chat soon on birding matters.

BT

Hello BT and on behalf of the entire staff here at BirdForum, a warm welcome to you :t:

If you check our "albino and other oddities" in the Gallery, you might find some more of what you are seeing in your crow. Enjoy your time here and thanks for taking a moment to say hello.

HI BT,

Welcome to Birdforum.

If you go in the gallery and do a search on the scientific name you may come up with some other images of this Crow

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back