• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Entry not there as well?? (1 Viewer)

Grey Owl

I just received an email that my entry into the Insect Competition has been moved. I just checked and my entry is not in the Voting Booth.

I can understand not every image will be put into the final voting, can I have an explaination on why it was moved?

Thank you.

Apologies for the late reply. I just came across this thread.

As stated in the rules for this months competition only 30 are selected for inclusion in the voting booth for members to vote upon. We had 80 entries this month so quite a few others as well as yours didn't make it in to the voting booth.

Entries not selected for the voting booth are moved into their respective gallery fourm once the entry closing date has expired - usually around the 20th/21st of the month - as the gallery monthly photo competition forum is utilised for the voting booth for viewing of entries.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back