• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Is the best roof in the world better optically than the best porro? (1 Viewer)

"You have to learn to use them if you haven't had them."

Now that is profound!:-O:3:):-O

All you have to do is move your eyeballs around in their sockets while you are using a binocular that has "sharp edges."|<| |>| |:S| |:D| |^|

Personally,...."I's prefers me's binoclars wit smoooth runded edges. Scharp edgers cuts into me's eye suckets" :eek!:

true ! but, it then begs the question: which dog has the best nose ? ;)

My pug has a pretty good nose, and it's a pushed in "compact" at that!

At the roof of her sinus is a poor-o cavity with sharp edges. ;)

BTW,...she really appreciates at least a 5mm EP! :t:

Attachments

• Fancy.jpg
    Fancy.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 73
awww...what a cutie pie.

Thanks,...she's a lover, not a fighter,.......unless you try to steal her grub! :eek!:

We spoil her BAD,...burbon chicken with dry mix, steak with dry mix, scallops with dry mix, liver with dry mix, etc. Leave out the real meat,...and the dry mix just sits! :-O

You brought this thread back too life. Glad you enjoyed it. I always try to throw in a little humor with my vast optical expertise and awesome knowledge of binoculars.

I'm pretty new here,....but couldn't help to notice the word "humble" is not in your vocabulary. ;)

It looks like she would need a pretty wide IPD though.

Yeah,....my pug's bulging eyes is another problem for binocular useage. She can see and clean your oculars at the same time!

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back