• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Swarovski repair comparision (1 Viewer)

Yeah, there was a bit of sarcasm in my post, but I hope you learned your lesson: before sending the binos multiple times to the manufacturer for a nonexistent issue, and starting a thread about the same imaginary issue, read the few relevant lines in the instruction manual.

Regarding the second part of your reply, I'd guess the missing "i" in "genus" is the extra "i" in "comparision" in the title of your thread.

I gather you can't afford a Swarovski 10x50 anyway
To bad BirdForum doesn't have an ignore button

You're wrong again, twice. People like you should not be allowed to post on the BF---let's see what the moderators have to say about your language.

As per Peters recommendations, reading the instruction is usually helpful: birdform actually has an ignore function ;)

The confusion in the manual is that there is no indication of the diopter lock being a separate cap.
It should read, hold the large portion of the focus knob first before turning the separate front cap section to lock or unlock.
And I got no help in this very important step till I called Swarovski with there detail message.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 11.31.41 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 11.31.41 AM.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 78
Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back