• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Any user reports on the Monovid? (1 Viewer)

Hello,
Does anyone know of (or care to make one ;) ) new user reports of the 8x20 Monovid?
(Other than this one http://www.majid.info/mylos/weblog/categories/photo/index.html )

JayM, I am still waiting on mine which was promised by my local dealer to be available on 30 Nov. Given the Festive Season I suspect that it would probably be another month or so, I can't wait. I'm told that its of superb quality optics and easy to handle. Can't wait!!. I will post a review then.

Happy New Year and happy birding to all.

Wal
Melbourne , Aust.

It is very good, I posted a short review on the other thread regarding the Monovid. I want one, but can't quite afford it yet, still paying off my Swarovski's.

Got one earlier this year , not used it a lot yet .
Case is neat and has an inner tab that lifts the monocular to make extraction easier.
The monocular itself is beautiful , smooth focus , bright view and quite easy to hold steady. There is a leash supplied , I have not used it as it is short , I would have preferred one to go around my neck
Magnifier is a little tricky to return to its holder in the lid of the case , but very neat storage solution overall.
Close up views are excellent.
Expensive ? Well yes I suppose it is . Worth it ? For me ,yes indeed.

Paul.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back