• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birds' heads torn off in Tasmanian zoo (1 Viewer)

I read this somewhere else and I just couldn't believe it. Why? It is completely beyond me why you should want to do this.
The idiots who did this should at the very least be sterilized to make sure they won't keep polluting the gene pool.

There's some kind of history here; vandals ('hoons' in Oz-speak) have several times attacked zoos - there was an incident at Alice Springs when young crocodiles were attacked. Oz police have hinted at a hoon use of the Internet for large-scale vandalism - rather like the spate of pre-season soccer friendlies in UK and Europe being called of because intelligence suggested that groups of opposing fans had agreed to arrange fights at these events.
MJB

What wil happen if they are ever found? Flog 'em, and flog 'em hard - that'll make the f*ckers think twice. The law is a pathetic ass and it's far too soft. Kick two bags o'shite outta this scum for starters...then tar and feather them and walk them shackled through the zoo again past people armed with bats. Absolute lowest of the low...even lower than suicide bombers

What wil happen if they are ever found? Flog 'em, and flog 'em hard - that'll make the f*ckers think twice. The law is a pathetic ass and it's far too soft. Kick two bags o'shite outta this scum for starters...then tar and feather them and walk them shackled through the zoo again past people armed with bats. Absolute lowest of the low...even lower than suicide bombers
I'd prefer to drop them out of an aeroplane in the middle of the Gibson Desert without parachutes and rocks tied around their ankles myself, but then I'm an old softy.

Nah Chowie, they'd still get a rush. I'd want them wretched and writhing in pain. Eye for an eye and all that......guillotine. On a par with the quokka soccer f*ckwits. What use to society is anyone that could even contemplate somethiing like this? Answer, none whatsoever. Hang 'em from the end of a rope, where anyone else with an inkling of 'that looks fun' may think twice about it.....

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back