• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

From Tim Wootton's Studio (5 Viewers)

I am just glad I never tried scientific drawing, eight weeks on a fish would seem like a lifetime, even for someone that works in coloured pencils. Gorgeous rendition of the woodcock.

Fantastic studies Tim!
Though Tunnicliffe's measured drawings are extremely detailed I prefer your approach to the subject
because they are more lifelike and show volume...

Paschalis

I'm back home (following a visit to me old ma who's in hospital) and meeting up with a few old friends; nuthatch, treecreeper, great-spotted wood, magpie, blue/great/coal tits - all of which would be real MEGAs for Orkney and tawny and little owls, which means I've seen six British owls this year - just missing eagle from the list (I think?). Blackgame from the train at Rogart was nice too.
Catalogues are back home too, eventually - hurrah!

hope your ma is getting better, and I'm jealous of all the owls, I only hear them a lot, and never see any. Can't wait for my catalog. Let me know where and how to send the money. :t:

Wishing your Ma a speedy recovery. Enjoy those alien mainland birds. Ditto for me for the catalogue. Just don't send it by crane, the sod bypassed Besançon by miles!

Thanks folks - means a lot.
They're all missing you, Mike.
Here's why we don't get south too often . . .

Attachments

• splashy Hamnavoe (3).JPG
    splashy Hamnavoe (3).JPG
    82 KB · Views: 91
The images wouldn't come up or me - can you see them Mike? The first pic should be of 'Kes' - but in the article the've done a 'Daily Mail' and subbed it with a Buzz. The rest of the article is fairly accurate though.
Here's what should be inserted . . .

Attachments

• kes.bmp
    245.5 KB · Views: 63
Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back