Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Magnifying the passion for nature. Zeiss Victory Harpia 95. New!

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

2018 Orchid Thread

Old Tuesday 10th July 2018, 16:01   #51
lewis20126

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewis20126 View Post
Thanks, yes saw that - in addition, I think there is just one 'flowering' plant this year - not great. I'll give it a go on Sunday - perhaps someone could water it today or tomorrow !

cheers, alan
There sees to be a scatter of plants - caged plant near access track was still only in bud; a group of four SW of the Snook House (which i saw) and another single in flower, seen by others later.

cheers, alan
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: