• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Merry Christmas. (1 Viewer)

Wishing everyone at BF & BinoF a peaceful Christmas, comfortable travels, and a bright New Year.

Thanks for your company this year!

God bless.

Merry Christmas to all, and I want to say thank you for those who contribute regularly to this forum. I don't post in the optics sections very frequently, but I'm a regular reader and value the opinions and knowledge that I find here.

Merry Christmas and Happy Birdwatching to all......

DSC04517.JPG

DSC04517.JPG

Yep, as Pileatus stated and Bruce captured, Santa showing off his latest North Pole Vixen Optics creation, the "ELFA-1"!

Infinitely Powerful with Absolute Optical Fidelity as he can see All who are naughty or nice! :eek!: 3:) o:D

Last edited:

DSC04517.JPG

Santa? I thought it was Stephen Ingraham with the soon-to-be-released Zeiss 8x32 SF. Note the way his finger naturally falls on the focuser wheel.

<B>

Attachments

• Stephen Ingraham.jpg
    Stephen Ingraham.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back