• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Nikon UK Service (1 Viewer)

richt

Hi

Just thought i'd drop a line regarding some positive feedback for Nikon UK service

I recently misplaced the large lens cap on my Nikon ED78A scope and after looking around online a while realized there were not too many large caps available to definitely fit and those that looked right were £7-8 plus p and p

So wondered if contacting Nikon UK was worth a punt

It certainly was Nikon replied within 1 day to acknowledge and then the spares dept confirmed a day later they would supply the item completely free inc free postage
The cap arrived yesterday and fits fine

I think this is brilliant service and good after sales stuff so wanted to mention it
Well done Nikon

Regards
RichT

Hi again all

Just to add further kudos for Nikon UK and a very helpful customer service chap called David Howard
I also noticed my 38w x eyepiece lens bung was somewhat worse for wear
Nikon simply confirmed the model of eyepiece and voila !! new plastic bung arrived in box next day

I know these kind of items are only minor accessories but they can be awkward to obtain sometimes
So its a good result in my eyes and worth mentioning

Regards
RichT

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back