• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Shrike, Nafplio, Peloponnese. (1 Viewer)

rollingthunder

England
A friend of mine took this on Oct 11th - is it just juv RB? He mentioned it too me because a few weeks later there was an Issy in the same area. On my moniter the bird (and the screen capture) appears more washed out than the browner individual he showed me, back of camera.

Thanks in advance -

Laurie:t:

Attachments

• Shrike Nafplio.jpg
    Shrike Nafplio.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 198
Another one, enlarged - any further thoughts from somebody who is familiar with the species.....Would'nt mid-Oct be late for a local RBS? I would have thought they would have left earlier?

Attachments

• Shrike - Nafplio.jpg
    Shrike - Nafplio.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 92
Sorry for any confusion - i just put the link for the details and the twitcher picture. There was'nt any pic to begin with, it is possibly only a shot of the species and not the record anyway?

I have another couple of pics promised will post asap:t:

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back