• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

ABC Birds (1 Viewer)

Eurasian Treecreeper, having got as far as this round without being used, is now both E and T in this round through the alphabet.
?... I'm really not quite with you on this SA. Perhaps I've not had enough sleep this last few days LOL

A belated Merry Christmas, Delia - I think SA is trying to discreetly point out that you used Eurasian Treecreeper for E in this round. Still, it's an ill wind... I can jump in and finally play one of the Ts I have left.

Tooth-billed Bowerbird

P1000756(1).JPG

Eurasian Treecreeper, having got as far as this round without being used, is now both E and T in this round through the alphabet.

A belated Merry Christmas, Delia - I think SA is trying to discreetly point out that you used Eurasian Treecreeper for E in this round. Still, it's an ill wind... I can jump in and finally play one of the Ts I have left.

Oooops!!! You know I thought it had been played, but I couldn't find it. Not got a very good memory now, have I!!

And that quickly brings us back to U - which I can't play

OK .... I'll play one I thought had gone long ago. And not a stick of wood in sight LOL

Common Wood Pigeon

BD Wood_Pigeon ABC thread.jpg

Find the list of already played birds on the first page.

We've left it a while with no takers, so...
A is for Arctic Tern. Right in front of the Window On Wildlife viewing centre in Belfast, in 2019.

IMG_6845a Arctic Tern 12 Jun 2019 Window on Wildlife.jpg

Common Buzzard

One of the very first pictures I digiscoped - it was a long way off

BF Common_Buzzard ABC thread.jpg

Black-throated Diver (digiscoped in 2004) - I'm scraping the barrel for some images now LOL

BF Black-throated Diver ABC thread.jpg

Incidentally, the list of birds from the round before last (Adelaide Rosella to Willow Tit) is missing a couple of species - it jumps straight from Long-tailed Tit to Sooty Owl, missing Mottled Duck and Northern Fulmar.
Ooops.... how the heck did I do that... including how I put L-t Tit twice!!!:confused:

Now corrected - thanks SA.

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back