• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Abruzzo's Bears, Wolves and more (1 Viewer)

Paul Collins

I have written a trip report for my annual trip to Italy's unspoilt Abruzzo National Park with my photography friends, for its wonderful birdlife (Lilford's White-Backed Woodpecker, Rock Partridge, Golden Eagle, Wryneck, Collared Flycatcher and more) and its endemic mammals: the rare Marsican Bear, Apennine Wolf and Apennine Chamois.

Over 6 years of visits, we have honed our ability to find its rarest mammals and secure sightings of incredibly rare family and hunting behaviours, even assisting National Geographic and Planet Earth II in their documentary filming of these species.

I will return this autumn if you are interested!

Italy's Abruzzo: Bears, Wolves, Chamois & Birds

Paul

13.jpg14.jpg17.jpgabruzzo_1.jpgabruzzo_3.jpgabruzzo_4.jpglup def f d.jpgmammals2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back