• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Any idea where to find this style feeder? (1 Viewer)

Mattbob

United States
Many years ago I got this bird feeder as a gift. While not the nicest feeder it has been great for the birds. The reason being it is three tiers with a center fill while, so as the seed is eaten, the birds don’t have to fight over the bottom feeding ports. The feeder is definitely showing it’s age as the plastic has yellow, and cracked in multiple places and I wanted to get a new one— but can’t seem to find this style any longer. Does anyone know where I can get one similar?
D68990DD-EF0E-4555-B498-59865A1574B9.jpeg

Thanks, I looked and couldn’t find anything similar. Unfortunately they probably don’t make them anymore. Too bad, i really think they have a good design. It feeds a ridiculous number of finches in my yard.

That looks like an old one. Do a google image search. You might find one from a store that has them in stock from years ago or something similar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back