• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Any Questions Ask Here ! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heiku-me said:
I am totally lost... trying to post a message in Say hello... but I don't seem able to do that... HELP PLEASE!
Hello Heiku.

Click on the following link which will take you to the "Say Hello" forum.

http://www.birdforum.net/showthread.php?t=27946

When there, click on the red icon which says "New Thread" (red icon on the left near top of the page)

Why you have finished typing in your msge, click on "Submit New Thread".

Hope this helps

Regards

Help

helenol said:
Apparantly a couple of members have tried to access birdforum without success. Any suggestions how they can get back in?

Thanks.

I just joined yesterday and I still cant see how to introduce myself in hello forum???

Also, someone suggested adding a pic....how do I do that??

Help please!

Val :h?:

herbins said:
Dear steve i know it is a very basic question but i am new to this but what is a thread?
A thread is what you are taking part in now. i.e. a collection of "postings" in one thread, this one being called "Any questions Ask Here!".

You have just posted a "post" in a "thread".

great forum

Steve said:
Any Questions Ask Here !
no question -
just wanted to say thanks to admin and "staff" of the forum. I joined a couple of days ago and already got a lot of valuable information. Your "Bird Database" is really worth looking at, too.
all the best to all of you, salute - thomas
:clap: B :)

thob said:
no question -
just wanted to say thanks to admin and "staff" of the forum. I joined a couple of days ago and already got a lot of valuable information. Your "Bird Database" is really worth looking at, too.
all the best to all of you, salute - thomas
:clap: B :)
Thanks Thomas, glad you are finding BF useful. We have lots of features, such as the bird database, but it's amazing how many fail to notice them at the top of the pages in the red navigation bar... we'd like big banners to advertise each feature but there's just not room.

cheers,
Andy

weather said:
I don't think the email notification is working. I use to get an email, when someone posted to a thread I was subscribed to. Will this be fixed?

Oh yeah! I forget, why are UFOs bunk again?

Mike
Notification is working ok for me.

Heiku-me said:
I am totally lost... trying to post a message in Say hello... but I don't seem able to do that... HELP PLEASE!
Did you get sorted out? I looked for you on the Hello thread but didn't see anything from you.

Hi Steve

Steve said:
Any Questions Ask Here !
Hi Steve,
I hope you can help me ! I have found a bird who visits my garden everyday. And I have taken a pic .I was wondering if you or anyone else can help me to identifiy it.
xcitedone :h?:

xcitedone said:
Hi Steve,
I hope you can help me ! I have found a bird who visits my garden everyday. And I have taken a pic .I was wondering if you or anyone else can help me to identifiy it.
xcitedone :h?:
Hello and welcome to Birdforum.net

You should post your query in the "Bird Identification" forum, and attach the photo too. Click on this link, it will take you to the forum, then click on the "post new thread" in the lefthand corner.
http://www.birdforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=114 Good luck :t:

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back