• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bird Fair 2008 - Simon, Bill and David A.!!! (1 Viewer)

Geoffrey Hughes is interested in birds. He lives here on the Isle of Wight and owns a farm here and he is developing a private reserve. He's quite keen on wildlife according to my stepfather who knows him, and my stepcousin who does a lot of work for him.

OK - bit far away I'm afraid. Perhaps he'll pop down here for a few days off . . . .What a stunning life he leads, doing everything he loves for a living!

Hi Sal

Send him a message on his website and ask him to pop over!;););)

Yes he certainly enjoys his life I think;)

Best Wishes Penny:girl:

Hi Penny

Just had a quick look at the Simon King Bird Fair DVD (received this morning)and see that there are a couple of nice shots of you at the "Audience With SK"!! Well done, for being in the right place at the right time!

Enjoy!

Best Wishes

Amelia

Hi Penny

Just had a quick look at the Simon King Bird Fair DVD (received this morning)and see that there are a couple of nice shots of you at the "Audience With SK"!! Well done, for being in the right place at the right time!

Enjoy!

Best Wishes

Amelia

REALLY!!!!!!!!!! I haven't got mine yet:eek!::eek!::eek!::eek!: Hope I get mine soon!!!!!

Thanks for that Amelia.

Best Wishes Penny:girl:

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back