• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Comedy Wildlife Photography (1 Viewer)

gsimonel

United States
I just heard about this competition for funny wildlife photos, so I thought I'd share it. The goal of the contest is to promote awareness of conservation. It's free to enter. The deadline for submissions is August 23. I've submitted a few photos. Here's a link to the website in case ou have some funny photos, too: The Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards.

I am not associated with the organization in any way, other than that I have submitted a few photos for the competition.

I just heard about this competition for funny wildlife photos, so I thought I'd share it. The goal of the contest is to promote awareness of conservation. It's free to enter. The deadline for submissions is August 23. I've submitted a few photos. Here's a link to the website in case ou have some funny photos, too: The Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards.

I am not associated with the organization in any way, other than that I have submitted a few photos for the competition.
Interesting post...this is much akin to why I engage in the act of birding and photography. This because my interest is in the unspoken language or reading posture and communicating via that way of interacting with a like species and recording it by way using a camera.

Haha, awesome website thanks!
my new favourite picture for online discussions (found it here):

mark_fitzpatrick.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back