• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Digiscoping pics from Finland (1 Viewer)

Marknu

Hello,
I been digiscoping few months now. My equipments are: Leica apo televid 77 + Nikon Coolpix 4500. Here is few pics. Comments are welcome.

Sorry my bad english...

- Marknu from Finland -

Attachments

• pikkuvarpunen.jpg
    pikkuvarpunen.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 235
  • Viherpeippo.jpg
    Viherpeippo.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 202
  • viherpeippo2.jpg
    viherpeippo2.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 207
  • talitiainen.jpg
    talitiainen.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 200
I like the second one, very expressive.

The talitianen, 4, brings back memories. Last time I saw European birds was on a short busy trip, so from a bus I manged to see one, plus a Jackdaw and Magpie.

Tervetuloa mukaan, Marknu! Terveisiä Hauholta. Hauska saada lisää suomalaisorneja messiin - jonkin verran meitä täällä jo onkin, nimenomaan digiskouppaajia. Ei muuta kuin kuvaa Galleriaan! :)

Hi,Marknu,welcome to BF.Very good pics ,especially if these are your first digiscoped ones.I think you may find that digiscoping is very addictive,I find no other picture of a bird quite measures up to a good digiscoped one.

very nice pics!
the chromatic aberration seems to be modest in the leica APO 77 ??
what treatment do you give you photos in your computer ??
I have seen very good results with the APO62 as well..

christineredgat said:
I find no other picture of a bird quite measures up to a good digiscoped one.
I appreciate our sentiments, Christine, but I would think there are very many excellent photographs of birds taken with standard equipment.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back