• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Feeding my garden birds at dusk. (1 Viewer)

delia todd

If I said the wrong thing it was a Senior Moment
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
Scotland
Mmmm.... what a lovely selection you get coming to your garden greykangaroo! I think Galahs are such characters and so entertaining. And the Magpies have such a beautiful song, I was just amazed.

Thanks for showing us your garden birds lad.

Mmmm.... what a lovely selection you get coming to your garden greykangaroo! I think Galahs are such characters and so entertaining. And the Magpies have such a beautiful song, I was just amazed.

Thanks for showing us your garden birds lad.
Yes well this is what can happen if you go inside to answer the phone at feeding time and leave the seed tin open. Raiding.jpg

delia todd

If I said the wrong thing it was a Senior Moment
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
Scotland
🤪
Love it... the cheeky blighters!

Yes being meat eaters and with that huge beak, but they are not belligerent birds and the corella is near twice as big.

It is very difficult to make a magpie do anything. The block your house is on belongs to them as it is part of their patch.
They will go into your house and look in the fridge when you are getting them something.
This is the boss male of the local troupe of eight.
2010_0827TEST0008.JPG 2010_0827TEST0009.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread