• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Get well card for Lee (Troubador) (1 Viewer)

πŸ€πŸ’πŸ€πŸ’πŸ€πŸ’πŸ€πŸ’πŸ€πŸ’
Lee, my very best wishes and kindest regards !!
🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼
Canip

Lee, all the best for both of you for a quick and optimal recovery! Best wishes from Switzerland.

Robert Furrer

Lee has been a member of the BF for a long time but he has never had an argument or even a small friction with anyone, which is an exceptional record. He is kind, considerate, all his posts are informative and he has significantly contributed to the BF: he has posted interviews with retailers and manufactures, detailed reviews of many binoculars, as well as poetic descriptions of birding experiences and places. Lee, get well soon!///Peter

Dear Lee,

keeping you in my thoughts
sending best wishes and a big hug.
hope your wife’s arm is on the mend.

your friend,
Beth

Last edited:
Thanks for starting this thread, Jerry. I've been wondering too but my impulse is generally not to intrude.

Best wishes Lee, and to " 'doris " too. If you feel like writing a post I'm sure everyone would enjoy hearing from you.

Slacking. Malingering shenanigans afoot or he has his grubby little mitts on a new and as yet unreleased binocular and is pulling a sickie so to keep us in the dark.

Yep. That is my bet.

I am now convinced that He has a new set of top secret bins and needed a cover story. Uh huh, so we wouldn't track him down and ruin his day with our incessant pleadings for a quick look through.

Guv Guv! You know we're good for it. Just one....more....look...

Digital. Zoom. Stabilized. Star Wars level stuff. checks map and tiles for ferries...

* But in all seriousness, Get well soon.

Last edited:
Get well, Lee. Your posts are always enjoyed and appreciated and hoping to see you back soon.
Frank

Hope Ratal's theory is right, but if not then best recovery, to your wife too! Will take this chance to thank you and the other moderators for your diligent and quiet work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back