• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Golden Eagle photo bomb? West Coast Scotland (1 Viewer)

MichaelC99

Scotland
So it was an eventful day i had, ended up watching Short-Eared Owls for the first time but got this photo and when taken I thought it was just a buzzard in the background but focused on it anyway hence the Owl being out of focus but not 100% sure now as the distance it was away and the wing tips are shouting Golden Eagle to me, Seen the Eagles in this area a few days prior so I know they area about, any input is appreciated thank you :)View attachment IMG_0915.JPG

Brilliant thank you for the confirmation :) Was positive I was right and ran it through an ai app which said Golden Eagle too but wanted to triple check with some knowledgeble people as can never truly trust ai lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back