• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Happy Birthday Maurice! (1 Viewer)

Kits

Picture Picker
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Maurice
Happy Birthday to you!

B :)B :)B :)

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAURICE. MAY THE NEXT YEAR OF YOUR LIFE BE ONE OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS AND PEACE.B :)B :)

IF WAS NEARER, I'D BUY YOU ONE.

Baz.

Happy Birthday Marra Maurice

Have a good'un

If I were nearer, I'd let you buy me one!

:t::t::t::t:
:t::t::t:
:t::t:
B :)

May I thank all who wished me a happy birthday ,including the staff at ex-beeb. Believe me, It's one of the highlights of my year these days.Especially as it's still chucking it down.
To me mate BRIAN. with your generousity, I might consider making you an honouraryYorky.but, you'll have to to sign the oath.
"HEAR ALL.SEE ALL. SAY NOWT.
EAT ALL. SUP ALL PAY NOWT.
AND, IF EVER THA DOES OWT FER NOWT
DO IT FER THISSEN"
Thank you again everyone and here's to next year
maurice.

Dear Maurice, A Very Happy Birthday to you!

A little late I'm afraid, but with just as much meaning I wish you a safe, healthy and happy year ahead.

Fond love, Sue.xxx Terry too!

Apologies for this late greeting Maurice, I wasn't on-line yesterday. I hope you had a good day and managed to see plenty of birds through your window.

So its a belated Birthday greeting from me and sincere wishes for your good health and happiness in the coming year.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Maurice

Sorry a little late. I really hope you have a fabulous day.

:-O:-O:-O:-O

Regards
Kathy
x

Eeekkkkk! I'm late!!!!!

A Belated Happy Birthday, Maurice!!!

*~*~*~*May all your dreams come true!!!*~*~*~*​

Attachments

• k9b 034.jpg
    k9b 034.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Spicebush Swallowtail Large Web view.jpg
    Spicebush Swallowtail Large Web view.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 9
Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back