• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Have you compared the best Kowa (Genesis Prominar XD) side by side against the best Swarovski (NL Pure & EL SV)? (1 Viewer)

mauriciolacruz

Spain
Have you compared the best Kowa (Genesis Prominar XD) side by side against the best Swarovski (NL Pure & EL SV)?

How do they stand each other?

Thanks.

NL's FOV has reshuffled the cards, and for now any comparison with anything, at least for me, is totally obsolete.

But these Kowa must undeniably have optical qualities, no doubt.

I realize that you have created 5 or 6 threads starting with the same thing, ' Have you compared, best kowa, etc etc', which is completely useless, and redundant.... so don't be surprised at the abrupt answers, as said previously by pm42 !

;)

Last edited:
For your information, I do already own the Kowa Genesis Prominar XD 8.5x44 and the Kowa Genesis Prominar XD 10.5x44.

I just want to know the opinion of those who have compared any of the Genesis Prominar XD line vs the Alphas.

Thank you.

I was expecting you would understand something about basic politeness and human interactions but I see this is like trying to find a raven at night in a coal mine. Whatever the binoculars, it won't work.
That comment obviously refers to yourself.

I would have never posted such kind of message to anybody. This is my politeness.

You did. That's yours. 😊

I would have never posted such kind of message to anybody.
In your place, i would rather say : ' I should never have posted six times on the forum the same message to anyone. '
;)

Delete all your useless previous threads and create JUST ONE : ' Opinion of those who have compared any of the Genesis Prominar XD line vs the Alphas '

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back